Articoli su conferenza
- D. Barone, M. D’Alonzo, M. Controzzi, F. Clemente, C. Cipriani, “A Cosmetic Prosthetic Digit with Bioinspired Embedded Touch Feedback”, IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, pp. 1137-1141, London, UK, July 17-20, 2017; LEGGI LA NEWS
- S. Tarantino, F. Clemente, D. Barone, M. Controzzi, C. Cipriani, “A myokinetic HMI for the control of hand prostheses: a feasibility study”, International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation, Segovia, Spain, 19-22 October 2016;
- M. D’Alonzo, A. I. K. Alsaqqa, M. Controzzi, C. Cipriani, “Evoking referred sensations of missing digits by electro-tactile stimulations: preliminary tests”, International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation, Segovia, Spain, 19-22 October 2016;
- V. Ortenzi, S. Tarantino, C. Castellini, C.Cipriani, “Ultrasound imaging for hand prosthesis control: a comparative study of features and classification methods”, IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, Singapore, 11-14 August, 2015.
Articoli su rivista
- I. Imbinto, F. Montagnani, M. Bacchereti, C. Cipriani, A. Davalli, R. Sacchetti, E. Gruppioni, S. Castellano, M. Controzzi, “The S-Finger: a synergetic externally powered digit with tactile sensing and feedback”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2018;
- M. D’Alonzo, L. F. Engels, M. Controzzi, C. Cipriani, “Surface electro-tactile stimulation does not elicit referred sensations in individuals with a partial hand amputation”, Journal of Neural Engineering, in stampa 2017;
- I. Imbinto, C. Peccia, M. Controzzi, A. G. Cutti, A. Davalli, R. Sacchetti, C. Cipriani, “Treatment of the Partial Hand Amputation: An Engineering Perspective”, IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, vol. 9, pp. 32-48, 2016.